Power Electronics Projects
Power electronics finds applications in Control of AC & DC drives in industries, commercial, aerospace, utility and military applications and also it plays an important role in switching power supplies, High voltage DC lines which interconnect two different AC systems. Rapid developments in recent times indicate the applications of semiconductor power devices that can efficiently switch large current at high voltages with an emphasis on low power loss.
Projectsinbangalore Offers IEEE Based Power electronics Projects for Final Year BE, Btech, Mtech Engineering Students.Matlab and Simulink based Projects are available for EEE Students.
Standard Electrical Units of Measure
|Voltage||Volt||V or E||Unit of Electrical Potential
V = I × R
|Current||Ampere||I or i||Unit of Electrical Current
I = V ÷ R
|Resistance||Ohm||R or Ω||Unit of DC Resistance
R = V ÷ I
|Conductance||Siemen||G or ℧||Reciprocal of Resistance
G = 1 ÷ R
|Capacitance||Farad||C||Unit of Capacitance
C = Q ÷ V
|Charge||Coulomb||Q||Unit of Electrical Charge
Q = C × V
|Inductance||Henry||L or H||Unit of Inductance
VL = -L(di/dt)
|Power||Watts||W||Unit of Power
P = V × I or I2 × R
|Impedance||Ohm||Z||Unit of AC Resistance
Z2 = R2 + X2
|Frequency||Hertz||Hz||Unit of Frequency
ƒ = 1 ÷ T
Multiples and Sub-multiples
2019 IEEE POWER ELCTRNICS TOPICS
- A Novel Reduced Switching Loss Bidirectional AC/DC Converter PWM Strategy with Feed-Forward Control for Grid-Tied Micro Grid Systems
- Analysis, Design, and Performance Evaluation of Droop Current-Sharing Method
- High Voltage-Boosting Converters Based on Bootstrap Capacitors and Boost Inductors
- Integration and Operation of a Single-Phase Bidirectional Inverter With Two Buck/Boost MPPTs for DC-Distribution Applications
- A 1.65 W Fully Integrated 90 nm Bulk CMOS Capacitive DC-DC Converter With Intrinsic Charge Recycling.
- A Comparison of Soft-Switched DC-to-DC Converters for Electrolyzer Application.
- A High-Efficiency Solar Array Simulator Implemented by an LLC Resonant DC-DC Converter.
- An Advanced Power Electronics Interface for Electric Vehicles Applications.
- Control Strategy for Power Flow Management in a PV System Supplying DC Loads.
- High Boost Ratio Hybrid Transformer DC-DC Converter for Photovoltaic Module Applications.